“Thinking big means to seek it all — permanent happiness, spiritual greatness, eternal joy, our true soul mate, immortality, and peace on earth forevermore — and to let go of everything else that prevents us from reaching that promised land.
If we don’t genuinely believe that these are attainable goals and our destiny, then we can’t ever tell anyone that we know how to think big. Because the ego, the dark side of human nature, just duped us into thinking small.
Everything is possible. When we believe it, we will see it.”
– From The 72 Names of God by Yehuda Berg
Here is a spiritual cornerstone that I like to visit from time to time: Thinking Big. When we believe it, we will see it.
Here are steps I have taken myself to manifest:
- Develop a vision of what is to be manifested, but avoid over-planning or over-studying
- Feel deeply what it will be like once the manifestation occurs
- Understand how this manifestation will help, not only you, but others, too
- Hold on loosely to the vision but don’t let go of it
- Thank The Creator for having already delivered it to you
- Remain in the Present Moment, so as to fully see the numerous opportunities for making the manifestation come to you
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me about Thinking Big.